Sunday, March 9, 2008

Write Your ebook in Short Time

Business is very good right now in the e-book market. In fact, selling digital e-books is one of the more profitable online businesses. Many entrepreneurs make six and seven figure incomes selling e-books. The most successful e-book authors either write their own e-books or pay others to write for them. Most of them write in a logical order. That is, first they write the e-book, then they create the sales page and finally they write the promotional material.When I first started out writing e-books, I wrote them in that same order. The problem was, I always found that I wanted to add something on the sales page that was not covered in the e-book. So I would have to go back to the e-book and make the additions and changes and then go back to the sales page. I would do this four or five times. Needless to say, using this technique, it took me much longer than it should have.
So I began writing the sales pages first. This way, I can add in all the extras that I want, without causing any additional work. Using this technique, I can finish an e-book in about half the time that it took me previously. If you are considering writing your own e-book, think about creating your sales page first. Although I won’t say that it is best method for everyone, it is a system that works well for me.Are you making money with your online business? Do you want to know how I make money? Check out my newest e-book and start making money every day!

No comments: