Sunday, March 9, 2008

This is 4 Every One ?

Fish said to water: u can't see my tears,because I'm live in water.
water reply: but i can feel your tear's,because u r inMy Heart.

Wishes 4 u
Great start 4 Mon

No obstacles 4 Tues
No stress 4 Wed
No worry 4 Thu
Smile 4 Fri
Enjoy 4 Sat &
Take care 4 Sun.

Smile a while and while you smile,
smile another smile
and soon there will be miles
and miles of smile just because
you smiled,
I wish your day is full of SMILE

To forget you is hard to do.
and to forget me is up to you.
Forget me not,
forget me never.
Forget this text,
but not the sender.

sweet candies r nice to eat,
sweet words r easy to say
but, sweet people r hard to find
Oh my God! how did u find me?

Night has ended 4 another day.
has come in a special way,
May u always smile like a sunny ray,

Little keys can open big locks,
Simple words reflect your thoughts,
your smile can cure heart blocks,
so keep on smiling it really rocks

A good relationship is like a sugarcane.
U crush it. u twist it. u squeeze it.
U beat it to pulp and all that u get is only sweetness.

No comments: